Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Never Ending To Do......

The list of things to do seems to never end and the ambition to do them seems to go *poof* just as easily.

I decided that I was going to be productive and create a list of all the things I had to get done in the next few weeks. Then I looked at my schedual for work , WOW..... I am on days tommrow and Sat and Sunday off Weds and Thurs so I am able to get a few things done, which is great because they are the important things that need to be done during working hours like go to the bank and get that all figured out.

I have to stop into the eye doctor as well to see about getting more contacts . I think I am going to be spending my days off running around like a chicken with my head cut off for the next few weeks.

I am very glad that I am done on May 4th because then I get a week where the day to day stress of work won't be making me feel blah. I noticed that alot of the Northern bloggers (past and present) got to share this experince, the stress of figuring out what to bring , what not to bring and such with a partner. I am glad that I will get to show a different perspecitive.

Slowly but surely I am gonna get better at this blogging thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment